“Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart.”
I also enjoy deepening my knowledge of additional psychotherapy modalities, such as play therapy, art therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), trauma-focused therapy and culturally sensitive therapy.
- In Practice Since: 1994
- Education: Tufts University; Northwestern University; Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- License No. and State: 03276 Maryland
- Sliding Scale: Limited slots available
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, check, credit cards
- Insurance: Out of Network
- Yoga Alliance: Registered yoga teacher (RYT) and children’s yoga teacher (RCYT)
- Integrative Restoration Institute: Level II iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Mindful Schools: Foundations; Difficult Emotions
- Trauma-Informed yoga trainings with Justice Resource Institute, Street Yoga, Yoga Activist
- Usui Reiki Level I
- Center for Mind-Body Medicine training
My office is at 4405 East-West Highway in Bethesda, MD. We are two blocks from the Metro and the building has free parking.